With race weekend only 8 days away we have a mixed bag of news for you:
GOOD NEWS: All the planning is in place to put a full slate of races on. Currently skiing on the Vasa trail is from good to excellent and our groomers are working every day to maintain a great base.
WORRISOME NEWS: The weather forecast for next week does not look very good with rain expected 2-3 days. As usual, the weather Gods are keeping us on our toes and we will be monitoring the courses on a daily basis. We will not put on a race if the conditions are NOT safe for all skiers/fat bikers/snowshoers. Our options are to modify some of the longer events, cancel some of the races or cancel all races.
Vasa Board President