There will be a race! I skated the trail this morning and it was rock hard and very wide. Obviously that will change tonight with the forecasted snow.
We plan to groom all night. As a contingency plan, if it is snowing hard at the start, we will hold off the start 30-60 minutes to give Jim Meyer a head start so we do not run him down and he will be grooming in front on the lead pack. If the snow is heavy we may cancel the 10 km skate race to concentrate grooming on the classic tracks.
Ok Mother Nature, GAME ON!