Skip navigation

Boyne Mountain Cancels Freestyle Race

Michigan Cup

Sat, Feb  19, 2011 - By Kirk K. Ikens

>Due to the current state of the Boyne Mountain Cross Country Ski Trails, we have decided to cancel the upcoming XC race on the 26th of Feb. Even if we were to receive the snow that is forecast, we will still not have great conditions throughout the entire trail system, and so we thought it would be wise give everyone a little more notice and cancel the race.

We will also be closed tomorrow on the 20th of Feb. due to current conditions, and will probably be open on a very limited basis during the rest of the week.

Boyne Highlands is also currently closed for Cross Country Skiing and is experiencing similar conditions. New snow is needed.

Kirk K. Ikens
Boyne Mountain Nordic Director