Skip navigation
www.rundlesport.com

Boyne Races CANCELLED!

Michigan Cup: Boyne Highlands

Fri, Mar  12, 2010 - By Gary Day

RACE UPDATE: BOTH RACES AT BOYNE FOR THIS WEEKEND HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

After last nights rain and low temps in the 40's overnite, we have been forced to cancel the races. We still have a good base, however, it is much too soft to put grooming equipment on the trails, and with temps predicted in the 40's again tonight, it will not firm up. Also under consideration was preserving what we have in anticipation of hosting the relays next weekend, in which case we could use the downhill sections if necessary. We also would include a freestyle race on Sunday next week for any who wish to stay.

Sorry for this late decision but we were holding out for any change in the weather.

   
     - Gary Day