Skip navigation

Enhanced drivers license or passport needed for Canada

Mon, Oct  3, 208 - By Curt Peterson

Heading to Canada to ski this winter? If you do not have a passport, you need to obtain a Michigan Enhanced Drivers License.  This costs $45 and take two weeks to receive but plan on at least three weeks. 

You need certain documents to present to the Secretary of State’s office.  See  for the list. Your new Michigan drivers license is good for 4 years. Get this done now.

Happy skiing.  
Curt Peterson