A lot of skiers will be heading to West Yellowstone or Silverstar Mountain during Thanksgiving week. This year, Thanksgiving (in USA) is on Nov. 27th.
You've been training this summer and fall to get the most from your skiing, so make sure you're skis aren't a limiter. Prepare all of your skis to run their best with a fresh grind and hotbox service.
At Ultratune, a grind batch starts every Thursday and those skis are ready for shipping on the following Monday, just 4 days later. Return shipping is FedEx Express Saver, which is 3rd day deliver. So, skis shipping out on Monday will arrive back to you on Thursday.
Here's the upcoming service schedule at Nordic Ultratune. Use these dates to make sure you get your skis ready before the early season races.
- Skis in by Oct 23rd will ship out on Oct 27th and arrive back to you by Oct 30th.
- Skis in by Oct 30th will ship out on Nov 3rd and arrive by Nov 6th.
- Skis in by Nov 6th will ship out on Nov 10th and arrive by Nov 13th.
- Skis in by Nov 13th will ship out on Nov 17th and arrive by Nov 20th.
- Skis in by Nov 20th will ship out on Nov 24th and arrive by Nov 28th (Nov 27 is a holiday).
You can see that there are still four service batches before Thanksgiving, so there is plenty of time to get a fast grind on your skis before the early season skiing and the first races.
Also, ask about club or team savings.
Nordic Ultratune is on the web at www.ultratune.net
or send questions by email firstname.lastname@example.org