Stokely's "Big Winter Party" is happening on Saturday, March 7. It will be a day to celebrate winter. We call it, “Tour De Trails”.
Arrive between 8:30 and 9:30 and check in at the Stokely office.
* Tour De Trails will be a great day to celebrate winter with family and friends. All the ski and snowshoe trails will be groomed and all the huts will be warmed with glowing fires. Choose your route and enjoy a Stokely gourmet packed lunch at a hut of your choosing. Weather permitting, trail sparkling with snow, will be groomed on Walker and Bone lake. Submit the best photo of the day and you will win a free night or a dinner for two at Stokely in 2021.
* At the end of the day when you get to the end of the trail, celebrate around a table overflowing with desserts.
* Out Spoken Brewery, a favorite of Stokely guest, will be hosting a beer tasting.
* You might like to do all 6 huts that day. Gary Oak, a Stokely veteran skier, will lead a group on the "Ski to all 6 Huts In One Day Challenge." If you want to join his team let us know when you register.
* You can also book for a Stokely dinner when you register. The cost of dinner is $35 plus tax and gratuity. This includes: happy hour with appetizers, dinner & dessert. Appetizers at 5:30 and dinner at 6:30.
You must register by February 28, 2020 for the Tour De Trails.
Call Stokely at 866-786-5359 or 705-649-3421