CANCELLED: We just canceled due to insufficient snow. We did receive about 3 inches and perhaps 2 more are coming down today but the snow is melting from the ground up. Lakes of the North has offered to hold a future race this winter if another venue has to cancel out due to snow conditions. They have a new groomer which looks great and they really want to participate in Michigan Cup. Full refunds for all who pre-registered.
UPDATE 12/17: Lakes of the North Snow Depth Cam shows snow. Is it enough?
UPDATE 12/15: Curt Peterson will provide an update on Wednesday. There is snow in the forecast, but it may not be enough.
An early season race over gentler terrain on the Lakes of the North Golf Course. This is both a Michigan Cup and a Michigan Cup Fun Race. No pre-registration required; register day of the race.