WORK PARTIES TO CONTINUE ALL FALL!!!
The Noquemanon Trail Network
will continue to have volunteer work parties every Saturday, throughout the fall at the Forestville Trailhead. They will begin at 9am at the trailhead. Please bring tools( ex: wheelbarrows, loppers, axes, chainsaws, shovels, rakes). The emphasis will be on fine-tuning the newly cut trails near the trailhead, by removing debris.
Directions to the trailhead:
- Turn onto Forestville Road off of Wright St.
- Go over the one lane bridge and up the hill.
- Turn right on the 2nd road, cross the railroad tracks and take your immediate left.
- At the stop sign, make a left and then your first left.
- The trailhead parking area is on the right. Please pull all the way into the pole barn area. Do not try to park in the parking area as it is very sandy.
TREK BICYCLES & GARY FISHER ARE COMING TO MARQUETTE!!!!
FREE Demo's of the NEW 2007 Trek & Gary Fisher full-suspension models at Marquette Mountain on September 19th, beginning at 4pm. Ride the chair for free....and experience the latest and greatest in their newest bikes. This event is being offered by Trek Bikes,Gary Fisher Bikes, The Sports Rack, LTD. and Quick Stop Bike Shop.
Please contact Susan Brian if you have any questions! (906)228-6182