The Noquemanon Ski Marathon organizers have made one announcement and one warning for this weekend's race.
First, the 1k Junior Noque on Friday January 25th is cancelled due to forecasted cold temperatures. The 3k and 5k will still occur as scheduled.
Second, the race committee will make a decision on Friday morning regarding any delayed start of the 50k Noquemanon ski marathon. A 1 or 2 hour delayed start will occur for the 50k if there is strong confidence that the forecasted ambient temperature at 8:10am on Saturday will be -13f or lower. No cancellation will occur.
In the event of a 50k delayed start all other events will occur as previously scheduled – only the 50k would be delayed.