The snow for forecasted for last night never came and no snow is
forecasted until Saturday.
The race on 12/30 is cancelled.
The Clinic set for the 28th and 29th is cancelled and will be replaced with a Junior Training camp for Junior skiers only.
Pray for snow. Hopefully we will be OK for the 1/6 race at Chestnut Valley!!