5KM – 7KM Loop (3 person teams) Men, Women, and Co-Ed divisions. 6hr Event. Each member must complete at least 1 loop between 10:00 am and 4:00pm. Most accumulated laps determine winning team.
(POT LUCK/SOCIAL)(BRING DISH TO PASS) Enjoy great ski camaraderie, take this opportunity to test skis/waxes and enjoy the beautiful trails at Hanson Hills.
- Registration from 8:30am-9:30am (Lodge)
- $45 PER TEAM = $15 PER PERSON (team money must be paid all at once)
- Teams will consist of (3) members.
- Categories of teams will be; ALL MALE team, ALL FEMALE team, CO-ED team.
- Each member of team must complete at LEAST (1) Lap during the 6hr period.
- Only (1) Team Member on course at a time.
- Each TEAM will be provided with a Lanyard with a designated team number,
Lanyard will be used as a Baton. Team member must have Lanyard with them to have
laps scored. TEAMS MUST EXCHANGE NUMBER LANYARD WITHIN THE PRE DETERMINED
- Teams will be provided with a personal lap counting sheet, (this is for team’s
use only, cannot be used for official results)
- Timing will begin at 10am.
- Teams have until 3:59pm to start the final lap.
- When skier is finished with his/her “turn/leg”. They must immediately and
politely “SELF REPORT” number of laps that they have skied that “turn/leg” at
the officials table. If you do not report, those laps will not be counted.
- Hourly Lap reports will be posted.