Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Buy, Sell, Trade, Offer, Wanted, Have
 Dozen 90's skis going on eBay this Turkeyday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JeffOYB

USA
181 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  6:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit JeffOYB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A neighbor inherited an estate of a dozen pairs of top shelf XC racing skis from the late 90's. He's having me sell them for him on eBay. These are mostly skating but a few classic. All with NNN bindings. Also a pair of V2Combi rollerskis. Also several sets of REALLY LONG Swix Star carbon poles, a couple pairs with the PADDLE GRIPS on them. I haven't looked into lengths or flexes of the skis yet other than to notice that they all had their TIPS CHOPPED by the owner! I thought people stopped doing that in the 80's. Think that totally ruins them? Anyway, he's having me put them all up onto eBay. Volkl, Peltonen, Atomic, Fisher, Rossi. I guess the relative was 6-foot 180, say. If this is close and you need some skis then keep an eye out -- I bet they'll go pretty cheap. I'll do the rollerskis soon and then the skis, oh, about Thanksgiving, eh? Is there a better time? (He also has a dozen sets of top shelf 90's alpine skis and bindings. Whew!)

--Jeff Potter
OutYourBackdoor.com

Edited by - JeffOYB on Sep 09 2012 6:44:14 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000