Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Michigan Cup Forum
 What's up? Frosty has classic, PLUS classic Sun?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JeffOYB

USA
181 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  09:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeffOYB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't see much/any mention of the Cup race on Sunday. It's a classic, right? It looks like it's supposed to go with the Frosty but it's not mentioned on the Frosty homepage that I noticed. It's the Krazy Klassic, right? But there's also a classic division on Sat in the Frosty, right? Just checking. I hope that people show up on Sun. -- I just don't see it being promoted. Or is it a "just for insiders" event? :)

Well, I'll hope to be at the Potto Raid on Sunday. Now THERE's a race! And I'm hoping for more snow!

--JP

--Jeff Potter
OutYourBackdoor.com

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  1:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sunday's Krazy Klassic is more low key on purpose. It's mainly a Michigan Cup race, while the Frosty (which has a classic division this year) is the big event.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

JeffOYB

USA
181 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  8:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit JeffOYB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gosh, Michigan Cup used to mean the Big Show. Only the bigger races got in the MC series. C'mon! Don't tell me the MC is now just a little herd of regulars. Ouch! It's growing, isn't it?

Well, that's to think about later.

You got an actual big race to run and it's great that you're doing so.

--Jeff Potter
OutYourBackdoor.com
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2011 :  10:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Jeff,

No, anyone could have done the KK, it was in the calendar, announced in a NordicSkiRacer article, announced in a FF mailing and day-of-race at the FF. So it was promoted more than most small races that are on the Michigan Cup circuit.

Mike
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000