Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Buy, Sell, Trade, Offer, Wanted, Have
 FS: OLD classic Rollerskis, inline skates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  10:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a couple sets of old rollerskis for sale.

One set is an old set of RSGraphite 3 wheeled classic skis, wheels still spin freely and the ratchets still lock. They have an old Salomon SNS binding on them and that tells you about how long they have been sitting around. Make an offer - I don't want to throw these out.

Set 2 is a set of ProSKi C2's, these are the originals, silver shafts. The front wheels have 90% of the rubber left on them. The rear wheels have less than 50% of the rubber left on them. These have an old NNN binding on them. I would like to get $50 for them as the front wheels/bearings are alone worth more than that.

I have a set of 5 wheeled inline skates. Riedell thermo-formed leather boots, size Mens 9.5 US. They are in very good shape as I never really used them much. I paid over $500 for them new back in the mid 90's. $100 or best offer.

Here is a link to some photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dmotowski/ForSaleRSAndSkates#

Email me with questions, dmotowski@gmail.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000