Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 2005 NSR Duathlons?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2005 :  09:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Yo....do we want to continue with the duathlons this year?? My original plan was to start this Sunday....but I haven't had alot of time to get ready. I've been toying with different dates so I figured I'd see what everyone thinks.

Would starting later(after Oct 1) and doing them more often be better of worse for everyone?? Instead of once a month, every 3 weeks or every 2 weeks??

Do we like the format? Run/ski duathlon? Run/ski pursuit? Just a ski TT or just a run TT?

Course change?...keep it the same, new run course, new ski course, totally new course, totally new venue?

Think about it...if anyone has any ideas pass them on or post them. I think these are a valueable session, but if everyone would rather do their own thing let me know too. My time this fall will be even more limited than last year since we are expecting "#2" in March :)

Here is what I'm thinking....

Old course Duathlon...
October 2nd
October 23rd
November 13th
December 4th

Let me know if that works out for yous that are super-seriously following "da plan".

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2005 :  10:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Those dates work for me. We could keep the route the same, do the same format as last year.
Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2005 :  1:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yikes!! I think I just sold my house yesterday...pending the home inspection! Sooo...I have a couple months to get my butt into a new house! So, I dont know how much duathlon running I'll be doing this fall....Mike you may have to take over?

Also...if anyone see's any cool(ie "cheep") houses out there around Island Lake in Green Oak and South Lyon...let me know!

Go to Top of Page

ryrayrob

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2005 :  10:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'll try this again.
i like the idea of doing the duathlon's again on the same course. the sunday dates are good for me...i'll help with any course work.

oh yeah, the bike clothes are nice! good job dan!

ryan
quote:
Originally posted by DanMo

Yo....do we want to continue with the duathlons this year?? My original plan was to start this Sunday....but I haven't had alot of time to get ready. I've been toying with different dates so I figured I'd see what everyone thinks.

Would starting later(after Oct 1) and doing them more often be better of worse for everyone?? Instead of once a month, every 3 weeks or every 2 weeks??

Do we like the format? Run/ski duathlon? Run/ski pursuit? Just a ski TT or just a run TT?

Course change?...keep it the same, new run course, new ski course, totally new course, totally new venue?

Think about it...if anyone has any ideas pass them on or post them. I think these are a valueable session, but if everyone would rather do their own thing let me know too. My time this fall will be even more limited than last year since we are expecting "#2" in March :)

Here is what I'm thinking....

Old course Duathlon...
October 2nd
October 23rd
November 13th
December 4th

Let me know if that works out for yous that are super-seriously following "da plan".

Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2005 :  6:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK - Back by popular demand! I've schedule 4 Duathlons in the calendar for:

October 2nd
October 23rd
November 13th
December 4th

Ryan - you still willing to help me setup the course?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000