Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Team NSR Potluck / Party, Sat May 21
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - May 12 2005 :  08:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone!

Time to pull together a list of who's coming and what you're brining! If you're on the forum, edit this post to add your own info, or send it to me (mike.muha@NordicSkiRacer.com) and I'll add it for you.

Party begins at 5:00. Bring a dish to pass, BYOB, and if you have extra lawn chairs, bring those too!

Directions:
32479 Dohany Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336

Ken's Map (PDF): http://www.nordicskiracer.com/people/nsr/dawsonmap.pdf

MapQuest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&zoom=6&mapdata=OehTi%2bkPVgQBR186LsAFF9sWM8SH9i7VrGqdtnYB6G4bvNvcMKzpxJxsXT2sYWpAGeeJ1%2bFecFUpvxPxMgDSJmgDc6JU5QYZQYuidcfWu%2bhrNkFynhCVrkHlymvGx0TOnIpUpxed41RORHgsEACsHp%2fNJdbpDPZSPUy45svci0qADcnxopguvIX03im1sDCdXVJK64PNENeyO3%2fYocvSZ4Ix9C95teAE5d614Ta1Oqw%2fX3MQCX0iIRGvjmmMySGpMKsN%2fCEk1jFptFHOBjy1jLMXq6xNrJ%2bCQZOvaJ%2fenufo6lCG26z6YLSuvHQ%2f9oOWjcfceSDaoOTsd%2brgr8ronw6J%2fZQ0h0S%2bQISiRjAuD5ospg73AQE3JQfmzy5r%2bvnhSD%2fzScmXCpBNOt2wLB%2fPGJ97zkML2%2f5jlfrfkdEqwp8s2YHltz0p6rNisboElbpXSP9LS7SOQKFFaKskf3Bz%2bn4waifUGQzIILenVYSqsUaGC1NFECdCwuRyuaDkEs7O10COt%2bJ1Hwa%2fySUfcBqE%2ff%2f6ZW1SSqYSsU7XeLOuxAs%3d

Who - What
-----------
Mike & Jill Muha - A big sandwich deli tray to feed an army
Randy & Linda Kessler - Fruit plate and hearty muffins
Jeff Potter - Webberville MBC IPA beer? ("Anyone want to bike/rollerski before?")
Lexandra Creitz - green leafy salad
Karen & Ken Dawson - Baked beans
Aaron Tarnow - Some sort of dessert (Isn't that sweet!)
Bill & Karen Kaltz - "Whatever Bill decides to make," says Karen
Ryan & Michelle Robinson & their kids, Ryan & Riley - Some sort of entree
Julie Houle - Haven't decided...
Steve Kuhl - May run a little late - excessive weekend work hours
Frank Nizio - Pizza & beer!
John Stoy - ???
Doug & Kathy Heady - a pasta salad or broccoli slaw
Mike Heidinger, wife and daughters - something...

Hugh

42 Posts

Posted - May 13 2005 :  02:51:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hugh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry I will not be there: I will be living the high live with Marco Selle (Italian marathon team coach) and Cristina Paluselli (winner of the FIS Marathon Cup) in London!
Have a good one.
Hugh
Go to Top of Page

DoubleAngle

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 13 2005 :  08:50:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike and Ken,

Thanks for getting this together.

My wife and I plan on attending. We will bring a fruit plate and some harty muffins. See you then

Randy & Linda Kessler
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - May 13 2005 :  12:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hugh,

Just bring Marco and Cristina with you! Even though they're not team members, it's OK to bring friends or potential team members...

Mike
Go to Top of Page

fnizio

USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 18 2005 :  10:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will bring a couple cases of Bud Light and order delivery of pizza. Please let me know what you want on your pizza.
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - May 18 2005 :  11:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just talked to John - he finished mounting the Michigan Cup Trophy on it's wooden base! I'm picking it up tonight so I can get it all cleaned up. Who's bringing the champaign so we can drink it out of the Cup?!?!!?
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - May 20 2005 :  11:17:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I picked up the trophy from John Stoy - looks beautiful! Used silver polsih last night to take off the initial several years of oxidation. Will work on it more tonight...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000