Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 GET ER DONE!!!! WE WIN THE CUP!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2005 :  8:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Way to go TEAM!!! Great to see everyone today! Not since 1985 has a SE Mich team won the Michigan Cup! What a nail biter, eh?!

I think a special thank-you(BEER) goes to Yvon for tweaking in the teams. He is now officially our team strategist!

Congrats to all that earned some points this season!

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2005 :  2:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whew! The final points list (out for reveiw by all teams) is up: We won by only 561 points 23,678 to 23,117 for the Strait Striders! And the Headquarters was only 79 points behind the Striders. I bet there's never been this close of a race in Michigann Cup history!

Next year should be a VERY interesting race season!
Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2005 :  2:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right-o!

We'll have to start the strength sessions earlier this year ;) Everyone will be gunning for OUR cup now!

As for myself....I QUIT! After the can of WHOOP ASS was opened and dumped on my head by Steve's wife MacKenzie I don't think I can ever strap the skis on again...EVER! Thanks alot "Little-Mac"!

OK...I just changed my mind...operation UPPER BOD starts today...GRRRRR.....be afraid....very afraid.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000