Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Team Cycling clothing??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2005 :  9:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK...all yous that havent got your order in you are going to be sorry!

Check it out....http://www.lsa.umich.edu/english/nsr/full.pdf

If you are interested let me know ASAP!
Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2005 :  09:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The jerseys are HERE...I will plan on being at Kensington Sat and/or Sun to pass them out....

They look good :) I'm impressed with the chamios in the bib shorts ;) I will be out with Lance on Sat morning and will have the jerseys available...maybe if its OK with Mike I'll pass the box to him on Sat and he can pass out more on Sunday?

If you are unable to make it to Kensington on Sat or Sun, please let me know so we can workout something.

Their is also the option to pick up the goods at my house in Milford.
Also....I may be out at Kensington tonight farting around with Lance?
Email if you have questions. Dan

Edited by - DanMo on Sep 08 2005 07:45:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2005 :  12:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Works for me - I'll pick up what's left over on Saturday morning.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2005 :  10:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan - saw your trail report - those tight shorts must be due to your massively strong thighs...

http://www.nordicskiracer.com/fpdb/Trails/TrailReportView.asp?range=4
Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2005 :  11:11:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah....they are massively fat and flabby the way my training has been going lately ;(
Go to Top of Page

Hugh

42 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2005 :  6:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hugh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Team NSR bike gear just arrived, and I am delighted to find that it matches my cyclo-cross bike. As luck would have it, my first cross race of the season is this weekend. I will send any photos of me in my NSR gear!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000