Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Relays.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2005 :  09:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...this is purely to start some discussion for the Mich Cup Relays on March 19th....who can make it?...and lets start putting together some teams....here is a stab at it...feel free to propose changes, this is my napkin notes first shot....if we could get this many teams to race I think we could win the "Cup"! ;)

muha
stevens
kuhl

dufour
heidinger
fanslow

robinson
kessler
tarnow

feldkamp
schmude
heady

ken dawson
tikh
???

madorski
kaltz
motowski

worrel
nizio
sexton

burgress
ruffner
haefner

potter
sorgenfri
cornell

houle
karen dawson
creitz

cavaletto
allen
iwaniec

no offense if I have left you off the list....this is just to get us talking about it....please make changes.....maybe we can plan another NSR cookout after the race??? Maybe we can get all the Mich Cup Teams to do a big old party/cookout after the race??

Dan Motowski
NSR Race Director

Edited by - DanMo on Feb 07 2005 09:36:50 AM

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2005 :  09:34:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ed Anderson didn't sign up.

Maria Iwaniec with Joann and Linda?

Hey every - Dan is right, we need to get people think - PLANNING - to attend the relays!
Go to Top of Page

ATarnow

54 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2005 :  1:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We should think about a fast mixed team too, that could get some more points.

Also, I'm in for the relays, assuming there is still snow then.
Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2005 :  1:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree with AT....I am also "IN" if we have any snow left by then ;(

Does anybody have the details on how the relays are scored?? This would help in sorting things out....maybe? I believe their are Male, Female, Mixed, Junior, & Old Guy divisions??

Go to Top of Page

bob

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2005 :  12:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DanMo

...this is purely to start some discussion for the Mich Cup Relays on March 19th....who can make it?...and lets start putting together some teams....here is a stab at it...feel free to propose changes, this is my napkin notes first shot....if we could get this many teams to race I think we could win the "Cup"! ;)

muha
stevens
kuhl

dufour
heidinger
fanslow

robinson
kessler
tarnow

feldkamp
schmude
heady

ken dawson
tikh
???

madorski
kaltz
motowski

worrel
nizio
sexton

burgress
ruffner
haefner

potter
sorgenfri
cornell

houle
karen dawson
creitz

cavaletto
allen
iwaniec

no offense if I have left you off the list....this is just to get us talking about it....please make changes.....maybe we can plan another NSR cookout after the race??? Maybe we can get all the Mich Cup Teams to do a big old party/cookout after the race??

Dan Motowski
NSR Race Director

Go to Top of Page

DanMo

USA
134 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2005 :  09:42:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit DanMo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK team...we better start thinking about some teams for the relays on the 19th....the Mich Cup Team Champ will be decided on this day...if you haven't been to a race in a while(like me) show up and lets get er done! I will be leading the Team NSR "Z" Team ;)

Go to Top of Page

ATarnow

54 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2005 :  3:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So if your going to the relays send your name to Dan so we can start putting teams together.

Aaron,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000