Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Racing Suits for NEXT winter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mmuha

USA
313 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2005 :  3:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit mmuha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

The suits, vest, and jackets were very well received this year. Many people wish they'd ordered one. For others, Swix ran out of clothing and we weren't able to get all the suits, vest, and jackets we wanted.

To ensure we can get what we want for next fall, I need to put together a pre-order with Swix immediately.

If you're interested in getting clothing for next winter, please return tell me how many you want and in what size. THIS IN NO WAY COMMITS YOU TO BUY AND NO MONEY IS NEEDED AT THIS TIME. What this does is ensures that Swix manufactures enough stuff to cover us.

Size
Item Qty XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL
---------------------- --- ---------------
Two-Piece racing suit:
One-Piece racing suit:
Vest:
Jacket:
Hat : 1 size fits all

As was the case this year, suits, vests, and jackets will tend toward dark colors (black). The suits for sure will be different from this years, but that's OK - We'll get them printed or embroidered with the team logo just as we did this year.

We'll get the same hat, but we'll use a red as the color for the "Team" in the logo instead of blue. Hmmm - if we do really great as a team this year, maybe we'll get to add "Michigan Cup Champions 2004-2005" to the hats!

Thanks!
Mike

P.S. I sent everyone am e-mail with this - you can either reply to the e-mail of reply here.

Dell Todd

71 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2005 :  1:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way, too bad the team.suits will change for next year. Norway thought they were so cool they ripped off your design !

Flattery of the highest order.
Man ! You guys get great circulation.

Go GRNST !
Go to Top of Page

JulieHoule

17 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2005 :  9:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I saw Dell's name under the heading of new racing suits for next year I thought he might be placing an order! Missed you and Amy at the White Pine.
Go to Top of Page

Dell Todd

71 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2005 :  07:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a terrible fever from Wednesday thru ? ...still not quite right.

We missed you too, thanks & nice race JH !

Go GRNST !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000