Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Michigan Cup Forum
 Forbush Corners Race?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
telewhacker Posted - Feb 14 2013 : 10:11:48 AM
$50?
Any idea as to anything being offered here beyond a 17k race and a trail pass?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
timg Posted - Feb 18 2013 : 8:18:03 PM
Yes $50 for a closed course 17 K race is a bit much, I passed. Of course Forbush has always been pricey.
runfasta Posted - Feb 15 2013 : 09:15:42 AM
In Dave's words:Forbush Corner Freestyle!

Don't forget, the morning of Feb 16th at 9 am, is the date of our Forbush Corner Freestyle. The plan is to have the race and the awards etc finished by late morning and be open for day skiers at that time.

The race should be heaps of fun. 17 km thru some of our choicest trails. Lots of hills. [b]Expecting (and hoping for : ) a smallish turnout and so your chances of winning are very good. Lots of awards.

The plan at the moment is to have the bonfire going behind the PB warming room and a supply of hot dogs available for both the racers and our regulars. It's a potluck too so bring something if you are in the mood but it is NOT required.
So not only do you have to hand over $50 but your being encouraged to bring your own food to boot, or have hotdogs. Pass

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000