Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 GET ER DONE!!!! WE WIN THE CUP!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DanMo Posted - Mar 19 2005 : 8:17:46 PM

Way to go TEAM!!! Great to see everyone today! Not since 1985 has a SE Mich team won the Michigan Cup! What a nail biter, eh?!

I think a special thank-you(BEER) goes to Yvon for tweaking in the teams. He is now officially our team strategist!

Congrats to all that earned some points this season!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DanMo Posted - Mar 21 2005 : 2:42:20 PM
Right-o!

We'll have to start the strength sessions earlier this year ;) Everyone will be gunning for OUR cup now!

As for myself....I QUIT! After the can of WHOOP ASS was opened and dumped on my head by Steve's wife MacKenzie I don't think I can ever strap the skis on again...EVER! Thanks alot "Little-Mac"!

OK...I just changed my mind...operation UPPER BOD starts today...GRRRRR.....be afraid....very afraid.....
mmuha Posted - Mar 21 2005 : 2:07:57 PM
Whew! The final points list (out for reveiw by all teams) is up: We won by only 561 points 23,678 to 23,117 for the Strait Striders! And the Headquarters was only 79 points behind the Striders. I bet there's never been this close of a race in Michigann Cup history!

Next year should be a VERY interesting race season!

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000