Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Team NSR Potluck / Party, Sat May 21

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mmuha Posted - May 12 2005 : 08:44:56 AM
Hi Everyone!

Time to pull together a list of who's coming and what you're brining! If you're on the forum, edit this post to add your own info, or send it to me (mike.muha@NordicSkiRacer.com) and I'll add it for you.

Party begins at 5:00. Bring a dish to pass, BYOB, and if you have extra lawn chairs, bring those too!

Directions:
32479 Dohany Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336

Ken's Map (PDF): http://www.nordicskiracer.com/people/nsr/dawsonmap.pdf

MapQuest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&zoom=6&mapdata=OehTi%2bkPVgQBR186LsAFF9sWM8SH9i7VrGqdtnYB6G4bvNvcMKzpxJxsXT2sYWpAGeeJ1%2bFecFUpvxPxMgDSJmgDc6JU5QYZQYuidcfWu%2bhrNkFynhCVrkHlymvGx0TOnIpUpxed41RORHgsEACsHp%2fNJdbpDPZSPUy45svci0qADcnxopguvIX03im1sDCdXVJK64PNENeyO3%2fYocvSZ4Ix9C95teAE5d614Ta1Oqw%2fX3MQCX0iIRGvjmmMySGpMKsN%2fCEk1jFptFHOBjy1jLMXq6xNrJ%2bCQZOvaJ%2fenufo6lCG26z6YLSuvHQ%2f9oOWjcfceSDaoOTsd%2brgr8ronw6J%2fZQ0h0S%2bQISiRjAuD5ospg73AQE3JQfmzy5r%2bvnhSD%2fzScmXCpBNOt2wLB%2fPGJ97zkML2%2f5jlfrfkdEqwp8s2YHltz0p6rNisboElbpXSP9LS7SOQKFFaKskf3Bz%2bn4waifUGQzIILenVYSqsUaGC1NFECdCwuRyuaDkEs7O10COt%2bJ1Hwa%2fySUfcBqE%2ff%2f6ZW1SSqYSsU7XeLOuxAs%3d

Who - What
-----------
Mike & Jill Muha - A big sandwich deli tray to feed an army
Randy & Linda Kessler - Fruit plate and hearty muffins
Jeff Potter - Webberville MBC IPA beer? ("Anyone want to bike/rollerski before?")
Lexandra Creitz - green leafy salad
Karen & Ken Dawson - Baked beans
Aaron Tarnow - Some sort of dessert (Isn't that sweet!)
Bill & Karen Kaltz - "Whatever Bill decides to make," says Karen
Ryan & Michelle Robinson & their kids, Ryan & Riley - Some sort of entree
Julie Houle - Haven't decided...
Steve Kuhl - May run a little late - excessive weekend work hours
Frank Nizio - Pizza & beer!
John Stoy - ???
Doug & Kathy Heady - a pasta salad or broccoli slaw
Mike Heidinger, wife and daughters - something...

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mmuha Posted - May 20 2005 : 11:17:56 AM
I picked up the trophy from John Stoy - looks beautiful! Used silver polsih last night to take off the initial several years of oxidation. Will work on it more tonight...
mmuha Posted - May 18 2005 : 11:54:46 AM
Just talked to John - he finished mounting the Michigan Cup Trophy on it's wooden base! I'm picking it up tonight so I can get it all cleaned up. Who's bringing the champaign so we can drink it out of the Cup?!?!!?
fnizio Posted - May 18 2005 : 10:11:50 AM
I will bring a couple cases of Bud Light and order delivery of pizza. Please let me know what you want on your pizza.
mmuha Posted - May 13 2005 : 12:00:26 PM
Hugh,

Just bring Marco and Cristina with you! Even though they're not team members, it's OK to bring friends or potential team members...

Mike
DoubleAngle Posted - May 13 2005 : 08:50:56 AM
Mike and Ken,

Thanks for getting this together.

My wife and I plan on attending. We will bring a fruit plate and some harty muffins. See you then

Randy & Linda Kessler
Hugh Posted - May 13 2005 : 02:51:40 AM
Sorry I will not be there: I will be living the high live with Marco Selle (Italian marathon team coach) and Cristina Paluselli (winner of the FIS Marathon Cup) in London!
Have a good one.
Hugh

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000