Nordic Ski Racer - cross country ski racing    

Home  |  Racing |  Training |  Rollerskiing |  Trails |  Weather |  Equipment |  Forums |  Photos & Video

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Team NordicSkiRacer.com Forum
 Team Cycling clothing??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DanMo Posted - Feb 16 2005 : 10:46:44 AM
Just a quick survey.....who would be interested in making a Team order of cycling bib shorts and jerseys for the summer??

I'm thinking something like this would be cool....blue shorts, blue/black tops?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/jan05/qatar/stage1/cycling-qatartour-51

Substitute black for the white and we would have some cool summer cycling duds....just a thought.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hugh Posted - Oct 05 2005 : 6:11:51 PM
My Team NSR bike gear just arrived, and I am delighted to find that it matches my cyclo-cross bike. As luck would have it, my first cross race of the season is this weekend. I will send any photos of me in my NSR gear!
DanMo Posted - Sep 12 2005 : 11:11:37 AM
Yeah....they are massively fat and flabby the way my training has been going lately ;(
mmuha Posted - Sep 12 2005 : 10:41:13 AM
Hi Dan - saw your trail report - those tight shorts must be due to your massively strong thighs...

http://www.nordicskiracer.com/fpdb/Trails/TrailReportView.asp?range=4
mmuha Posted - Sep 08 2005 : 12:56:35 PM
Works for me - I'll pick up what's left over on Saturday morning.

Mike
DanMo Posted - Sep 06 2005 : 09:49:45 AM
The jerseys are HERE...I will plan on being at Kensington Sat and/or Sun to pass them out....

They look good :) I'm impressed with the chamios in the bib shorts ;) I will be out with Lance on Sat morning and will have the jerseys available...maybe if its OK with Mike I'll pass the box to him on Sat and he can pass out more on Sunday?

If you are unable to make it to Kensington on Sat or Sun, please let me know so we can workout something.

Their is also the option to pick up the goods at my house in Milford.
Also....I may be out at Kensington tonight farting around with Lance?
Email if you have questions. Dan

DanMo Posted - Jul 22 2005 : 9:49:30 PM
OK...all yous that havent got your order in you are going to be sorry!

Check it out....http://www.lsa.umich.edu/english/nsr/full.pdf

If you are interested let me know ASAP!
DanMo Posted - Jun 29 2005 : 08:57:32 AM
OK...we are getting close to a design and it looks great! Mike may send out a copy of a preliminary design? We are very close to the minimums so if anyone else wants to get in on this let me know soon. Also if anyone on the list needs to make changes do that soon. I'm hoping to get some sizing samples soon so we will have to schedule a day to get together to check out the sizes.

Anyway...if you haven't gotten in on this, JUST DO IT!, you'll be sorry because we are going to be looking COOL!
mmuha Posted - Jun 07 2005 : 09:38:24 AM
Time to start taking down sizes: DanMo, I need one set in Medium, one set in Large...
mmuha Posted - Jun 01 2005 : 10:35:11 AM
Dan - add another jersey and shorts to my order - I'm getting a set for my brother-in-law (birthday present). - Mike
JHoule Posted - Jun 01 2005 : 06:40:45 AM
Dan, thanks for all your work to make this happen! Please put me down for 2 jerseys (one for me and one for Hugh!). Thanks!! Julie
DanMo Posted - May 31 2005 : 2:32:27 PM
The formatting doesnt come out on the forum, so it is name, # of jerseys, # shorts.

jersey shorts
Dan Motowski 2 2 ----> PAID
Mike Muha 2 2 ----> PAID
Julie Houle 2 1 ----> PAID
Ron Sexton 1 1 ----> PAID
Mark Madorski 1 1 ----> Pending
Doug Heady 1 1 ----> PAID
Aaron Tarnow 1 1 ----> PAID
Steve Kuhl 2 ----> PAID
Frank Nizio 1 1 ----> PAID
Spencer Ruffner 1 1 ----> PAID
Randy Kessler 1 1 ----> PAID
Al Sorgenfrei 1 ----> PAID
Ryan Robinson 1 1 ----> PAID
Andy Stevens 1 ----> PAID

Thanks to all that have paid..the jerseys are HERE!!
mmuha Posted - May 25 2005 : 4:37:31 PM
Twin is my favorite...
ATarnow Posted - May 25 2005 : 08:50:42 AM
Dan,

The twin looks pretty good, but I also like the retro two design. Could we get it in wool?

Tarnow
DanMo Posted - May 24 2005 : 2:07:58 PM
OK...I talked to this company today. I liked what I was hearing...check it out and see if any of these semi-custom designs spark your interest? http://www.bikeatac.com/2005/semi-custom-jerseys.html
I like the "jack" and "twin" designs...we can change the colors at no charge. If we get the patone? colors from Swix they can do an exact match to our ski suits. They have a minimum of 12, so if we can get that it will be around $60 for a jersey with a 19" zipper.

It would be nice to get matching bib shorts, but we would also need a minimum of 12. Blue shorts with a blue/black and white top and we would be looking FAST!! They are going to email me an estimate on the bib shorts later today.

Once we get our butts in gear and get them our artwork it will be around 5 weeks. So if we are going to do this we need to get going quick so we can have them by mid July so we can get a couple months of use out of them.

Send me an email(dmotowski@aol.com) if you are interested, and let me know if you would want a jersey and/or shorts...and also what design looks good.

Thanks,
Dan
Ron Sexton Posted - May 11 2005 : 8:03:15 PM
[quote]Originally posted by DanMo

Just a quick survey.....who would be interested in making a Team order of cycling bib shorts and jerseys for the summer??

I'm interested in a jersey.
Ron Sexton Posted - May 11 2005 : 8:01:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DanMo

I'm thinking something like this would be cool....blue shorts, blue/black tops?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=photos/2005/jan05/qatar/stage1/cycling-qatartour-51

Substitute black for the white and we would have some cool summer cycling duds....just a thought.

JHoule Posted - May 08 2005 : 09:09:38 AM
I'm still interested in a jersey.
mmuha Posted - May 07 2005 : 7:57:52 PM
Looks like $85 per jersey? I still need a jersey...
DanMo Posted - May 07 2005 : 11:02:54 AM
Is their still interest in some team cycling gear?
We will need at least 10 people to be interested before I start using my free time to do this, let me know.

This company has a minumum of 6....they also do ski stuff...
http://www.customsublimation.com/PRODUCTS.HTML

JulieHoule Posted - Feb 22 2005 : 10:48:08 PM
I'm interested in team cycling gear!

NordicSkiRacer.com Forums © 2004-14 NordicSkiRacer.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000